Virgin Money launches long-term fixed rate mortgages
Virgin Money has launched its first seven and ten-year fixed rate mortgage products: - 65% LTV seven-year residential fixed rate at 2.37% (£995 product fee) - 65% LTV ten-year residential fixed rate at 2.59% (£995 product fee)
Virgin Money has launched a range of competitive seven and ten-year fixed rate residential mortgages.
The products will enable customers to take advantage of the current low interest rate environment and secure the certainty of their mortgage payments through a longer term mortgage deal.
The products are available for house purchase, remortgage and product transfer, with remortgage customers also benefiting from a free valuation and free legal work. Selected purchase products also include cashback of up to £300.
The new products are available from Friday 25th May 2018.
New residential products:
- Seven-year fixed rate at 65% LTV at 2.37% (£995 product fee)
- Seven-year fixed rate at 75% LTV at 2.42% (£995 product fee)
- Seven-year fixed rate at 90% LTV at 2.95% (no product fee)
- Ten-year fixed rate at 65% LTV at 2.59% (£995 product fee)
- Ten-year fixed rate at 75% LTV at 2.65% (£995 product fee)
- Ten-year fixed rate at 90% LTV at 3.25% (£995 product fee)
The products are designed to be flexible to customer’s changing circumstances, being portable to a new property and allowing 10% capital repayments per year without charge.
Published: 04 May 2018
2-year-old kid likes to throw. Look what happened when his parents bought him a basketball ring!
- Bank and Clients
- Bank Leumi
- Bank Mandiri (Europe)
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bank of Beirut
- Bank of Ceylon
- Bank of China
- Bank of Communications (UK)
- Bank of Cyprus (UK)
- Bank of Ireland (UK)
- Bank of London and The Middle East
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Bank of Scotland
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (Europe)
- Bank Saderat
- Bank Sepah International
- Barclays Bank
- BIRA Bank
- BMCE Bank International
- British Arab Commercial Bank (BACB)
- Brown Shipley & Co
- Butterfield Bank (UK)
Every day a new rating. Do not miss!