What information we collect
We may collect such information about our visitors:
- The email address that the visitor indicates to receive the mailing
- Facebook profile (we use Facebook comment plugin on the site)
- Unique identifier (cookies), language, location (country, city), type of device from which you visit Bankchart. com.au website, age, become, browser and operating system version, device model, network. We obtain this information using a cookie identifier. You have the right to change or prohibit the transfer of such data. To do this, you need to log out of your account in the browser and clear cookies (see browser settings).
In addition, we can collect data that visitors enter using our services (calculators, converters, banking services ratings).
Prostobank Consulting does not collect or process personal data that poses a particular risk to the rights and freedoms of our visitors (ethnic and national origin, health status, political beliefs, administrative or criminal liability, etc.)
To whom we can provide aggregated user data
On the pages of the site Bankchart.co.uk installed codes analytics systems Google Analytics and Search Console. Therefore, these systems can use information about visitors (from where the visitor came to the site, how much time he spent on a particular page, from which device he visited the site, etc.)
In addition, the site hosts banner and contextual advertising, so analytical information can be provided to advertising networks, agencies and direct advertisers with whom contracts have been concluded.
Protection of personal information
We respect our readers and customers - everyone who uses our ratings and services reads our articles and news. Therefore, our priority is to protect their personal data. We do our best to make the site for our visitors easy and comfortable, and most importantly - safe. That is why the site Bankchart.co.uk uses SSL encryption and the HTTPS protocol; without the consent of the visitor, we do not transfer information about him to other persons and companies; the company's management restricts the access of Prostobank Consulting employees to the personal data of customers and visitors.
Banking reviews to your e-mail!
- Bank and Clients
- Bank Leumi
- Bank Mandiri (Europe)
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bank of Beirut
- Bank of Ceylon
- Bank of China
- Bank of Communications (UK)
- Bank of Cyprus (UK)
- Bank of Ireland (UK)
- Bank of London and The Middle East
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Bank of Scotland
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (Europe)
- Bank Saderat
- Bank Sepah International
- Barclays Bank
- BIRA Bank
- BMCE Bank International
- British Arab Commercial Bank (BACB)
- Brown Shipley & Co
- Butterfield Bank (UK)